Our Infrared Cabinet Sensor switch, is the perfect product to compliment your cabinet lights
The sensor switch has two settings;
- When mounted inside of a cabinet , it automatically switches the lights on when the cabinet door is open and switches the lights off once the door is closed.
- When mounted under a cabinet. It will automatically switch the lights on when you run your hand past the sensor and switches the lights off when you run your hand past it again.
Technical info & Key Features;
- Neatly mounts inside or outside of a cabinet.
- Slim design, only 10.8mm deep
- Has two selectable functions, one for inside the cabinet and one for outside the cabinet
- Supplied with a 6 way junction box. So you can plug 6 lights maximum in. (Up to maximum load)
- Must be used with a separate LED driver. See our range, SLG7WAMP6 or SLG15WAMP6
- Can be use with 12V or 24V LED drivers.
- Maximum load: 15W for 12V. 30W for 24V
- Detection range: 100mm / less than 50mm recommended.
- Dimensions: 68x10.8mm
- Product code: SLGSEN12V
|Brand||SLG Lighting Ltd.|
|IP Rating||IP 20|
|Maximum Load||15W for 12V / 20W for 24V|
|Number of Bulbs||No|
|How Many Lights?||No|