Cool White High Power LED Strip
Our Cool White High Power LED Strip (also known as tape or ribbon lights) provides ultra-bright illumination for your tape application, this is available in a maximum continuous length of 15 metres.
The dazzling colour of our cool white LEDs is popular for kitchen applications, use under cabinets and as plinth or cove lighting.
This product is part of our extensive range of LED tape products. We supply thousands of metres of our LED tape to customers and big brands nationwide, who enjoy the benefits of stunning, versatile lighting and the low cost of running LED lights.
LED Tape couldn’t be easier to install, simply peel off the 3M branded self-adhesive backing and stick to the required surface.
Our tape is cuttable to the nearest 50mm, and therefore can be personalised to your requirements. We will even cut to size free of charge for all our customer’s on orders over £30.
This product provides excellent illumination, and is easily housed or can be mounted in an LED profile to keep it safely out of the way.
Why buy Cool White High Power LED Strip?
- Dimmable – Make this light work perfectly with our range of easy to use remote control dimmers
- Commercial grade – The product is made to last and has an extended 5 year warranty
- Easy to conceal – Only 3mm deep and will stick to almost any surface
- Bespoke cutting service – We will make installation simple for you, by cutting and soldering to your required length
- Smartphone Control - Using our Lighteez app and Wi-Fi controller this product can be controlled solely from your smartphone
- Super-bright – Our high powered LED strip is perfect for applications that need extra brightness
- 12v DC - Requires LED driver (see below) to run
- 14.4w watt power per metre
- 360 lumens per metre
- 120° beam angle
- 60 LEDs per metre
- Cuttable every 50mm
- Maximum continuous length of 15 metres
- Uses branded 3m self-adhesive
How to Power LED Tape?
We have a large range of drivers that can be used with our Waterproof Tape. If you will need to dim the tape light at all you will need to purchase one of our dimmable drivers. If you do not need your LED tape to be dimmed, then you will need to purchase one of our standard LED drivers.
How to Control LED Tape?
LED Tape Light can be fully controlled using our range of remote control and wall dimmers. Alternatively, to use your smart phone to control your LED lighting you will need to purchase our Wifi Controller, and separately download our Lighteez app from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
As we cut this product from a 20m reel, it is excluded from our usual return policy, as it is personalised to your personal requirements (please refer to our terms and conditions for more information).
|Brand||SLG Lighting Ltd.|
|IP Rating||IP 20|
|Average Hours||50,000 Hrs|
|Number of Bulbs||No|
|How Many Lights?||No|