Die-Cast Fire Rated Downlight, GU10 In A Brushed Chrome Finish
A quality die-cast fire rated downlight.
- Die-Cast Aluminium, meaning it is built to a extremely high standard
- Twist & Lock, meaning changing the bulb is simple and there are no annoying springs to do so
- Independently tested to conform to all revelant BS Standards. Further details below.
- A quality fire rated downlight, this product listing is for one which is of a brushed chrome finish (Brushed chrome is also known as satin chrome). However we supply these also in Polished chrome and White finish.
Our downlights meet all relevant BS standards including;
- Tested to 90 minutes protection
- Tested and accessed to BS 476, Parts 21, 22 & 23
- Part "E" compliant (Acoustics)
- Since this is a GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered. No transformer is needed to run this downlight. Connect direct to mains
Available for only £5.95 per fitting, and you can add a bulb 35w, 50w or LED bulb during the "add to basket" process.
We are specialists in LED lighting. All of our LED Lamps are available in cool white or warm white and come with a minimum 2 year warranty.
As standard sold without a lamp or without a dimmable lamp. However you can add a Non-Dimmable lamp when adding to basket.
Please note: Downlight is only dimmable when used in conjunction with a dimmable LED lamp, if you require dimmable please select a dimmable lamp from this category here. If you have any queries please email or call us.
- 230v Mains
- Max wattage, 35w (Flammable Surfaces), 50w (non-flammable surfaces)
- IP20 Rated
- Meets all relevent BS regulations
- Brushed Finish (Also known as satin chrome)
- Steel Can
- Diameter - 92mm
- Total Length - 126mm
- Cut Out - 75mm
- Independantly tested to conform to BS Standards by IFC Group
|Brand||SLG Lighting Ltd.|
|Maximum Load||35W Flammable Surfaces / 50W Non Flammable Surfaces|
|Number of Bulbs||No|
|How Many Lights?||No|