Blue LED Strip is perfect for ambient & mood lighting. Although the product still gives more then enough light to illuminate a kitchen work surface or a display area.
LED Tape is our "Top Seller". We supply thousands of metres every month to big brands. Such as Frankie & Bennies, Matalan, Adidas, Subway.
LED Tape features 60 LEDs on every metre and can be cut with scissors. It is simple to install, being self adhesive you simple peel and stick to the surface.
Benefits of Our LED Strip
- - Our product is dimmable by using our range of specialist controllers. We have a fab new range of 4 channel controllers. Meaning 1 remote control can dim 4 individual zones. We also offer a range of wall based dimmers.
- - Commercial Grade - The product is made to last. And it will, you will get many years of excellent use from our LED Strip. Please remember you get what you pay for, customers whom buy cheap grade LED Strip regularly turn to us to supply a higher quality, higher grade product.
- - Branded LED Diodes - We use only Epistar LEDs. We don't use cheap Chinese copies.
- - Next Day Delivery - If you order before 3pm.
- - Easy to conceal - Only 1-2mm deep
- - Easy to install - With our bespoke cutting service. We make installation simple. We cut, we solder
- - High Brightness - 120 Lumens every metre
- - Energy saving
- - 5 Year Warranty! - And we mean it. We are part of a larger group company who was formed several years ago. When we promise a 5 Year Warranty, we will honour it.
We supply our LED Tape in 2 ways;
- 1) Buy online at the per metre cost. EG; Add quantity of 3 to basket and you will receive a continuous 3m strip of light. (Maximum 15m long).
- 2) Cut to size. We will cut your LED Strip to measure at no additional cost. No matter how big or small the order is. Every strip will be cut, soldered and come with a 2m long power cable on the end. (We can also offer longer power cables).
- Household - Accent lighting, kitchen, cabinet lighting, outdoor, cove and coffer lighting.
- Commercial - Display, signage, retail, restaurants, bars and clubs.
- - 12v DC - Requires LED driver to run. Please see below the technical specification for more information.
- - 4.8 watt power per every metre.
- - 120 lumens per metre.
- - 120 degree beam angle
- - 60 LEDs per metre. LEDs are spaced 3 per 50mm.
- - Cuttable every 50mm (3 LEDs).
- - Maximum continuous length of 15 metres.
- - Self adhesive - Uses American branded 3m self adhesive.
LED Drivers. You can click on any of these to be taken to the relevant product page.
7W LED Driver - Will run a maximum of 1.2 metres
15W LED Driver - Will run a maximum of 3 metres
30W LED Driver - Will run a maximum of 6 metres
48W LED Driver - Will run a maximum of 10 metres
60W LED Driver - Will run a maximum of 12 metres
100W LED Driver - Will run a maximum of 20 metres
150W LED Driver - Will run a maximum of 30 metres
We cut this product from a 20m reel, so it is excluded from our usual return policies as it is personalised to your requirements (Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information).
|Brand||SLG Lighting Ltd.|
|IP Rating||IP 20|
|Average Hours||50,000 Hrs|
|Number of Bulbs||No|
|How Many Lights?||No|