4FT LED Tube In Neutral White (4500K).
A full glass LED Tube utilising SMD led technology and a single-ended circuit. This means its safer, brighter and more energy efficient compared to many other T8 tubes.
Our T8 tubes can be retrofitted into current installations where the ballast being used is a magnetic one and it comes supplied with a dummy starter.
If the existing ballast is electronic than your installer would need to bypass the electronics or alternatively it may be of benefit to buy a new 4FT fitting from us which will be pre-wired and ready to take our LED tube.
Using glass in our LED tubes is of considerable benefit because compared to plastic tubes it does not discolour or bend, in addition to this glass is better than traditional LED tubes which include aluminium because you get a considerably better beam angle of 240 degree's.
- 18w equivalent to 36w.
- Cost effective, safe retrofit for T8 Tubes.
- 1600 Lumens.
- Perfectly matches with the traditional daylight tube fixture.
- 30,000 hours - Long Lifespan, Low maintenance and energy saving.
- 1200mm tube, however we also supply in 60 cm, 150 cm (2FT & 5FT).
- Widely used for Domestic and Commercial Lighting, Offices, Supermarkets, Shops, Hotels & similar environment.
To eliminate damage during transit we sell our LED tubes in packs of 5. With this tube being made of glass if we break up the cartons of 5 tubes we feel their is an increased risk of damage.
|IP Rating||IP 20|
|Average Hours||30,000 Hrs|
|Number of Bulbs||No|
|How Many Lights?||No|